This beautiful vase is created by artisans in Kenya from upcycled horn and bone sourced from local farmers who would otherwise discard it. Polished with great care, this vase adds a sophisticated and natural look to any home.
- Measures 8.5" x 4.5"
- Note: Due to the nature of the materials, each piece may differ slightly in color, texture, and dimensions.
- The bone used in these pieces is upcycled, collected from local farmers who would otherwise discard it. No animal will ever be harmed in the making of Jimani products.
- We recommend placing a cup inside the vase for holding water.
Jimani Cow Horn Vase
Jimani Collections seeks to create a sustainable solution to poverty. They work with some of the poorest in the world - women who have experienced a harsh reality that few in the US can imagine. They offer these women employment and education within product design and product creation.
By building a bridge between consumers and artisans in the developing world, they are able to promote equitable trade while alleviating widespread poverty.
At Jimani Collections, they aim to:
- Provide women with vocational skills through targeted training programs, like their Entrepreneurship Program
- Offer sustainable income and a safe workplace for women who have neither
- Develop a supportive, uplifting community
- Showcase the workmanship of the ladies through unique, well-crafted products
Through innovation, education, and design, Jimani Collections exists to transform and expand access to economic opportunity for artisans in underserved communities worldwide.