Enter the open-air cabana to find a breakfast of fresh pineapple, orange, grapefruit and rhubarb. A single gardenia sits on top of your napkin, begging to be worn before the beach breezes whisk it away.
Zesty grapefruit leads pineapple and orange peel, after which creamy gardenia, green fern and earthy apple wood provide a sophisticated foundation.
Hand poured in the USA and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, LAFCO's "Cabana" White Grapefruit candles are naturally luxurious.
Weight: 15.5 oz
Burn time: approximately 90 hours
LAFCO "Cabana" White Grapefruit Candle
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. LAFCO's wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like LAFCO) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.