Nostalgic and woody: A vibrant green earthy fragrance that captures the exhilarating aromatic energy of a winter forest. The opening is an inspired mix of mint-infused eucalyptus, balsam fir needle, and spicy oud wood. Sandalwood, patchouli, and vetiver give a creamy texture to the heart, while incense, cedarwood and burnished amber create a warm and inviting drydown.
Hand poured in the USA and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, LAFCO's Limited Edition Winter Balsam candles are naturally luxurious.
Weight: 2 oz
Burn time: approximately 20 hours
LAFCO Limited Edition Winter Balsam Votive Candle
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. LAFCO's wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like LAFCO) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.