Harmless waves slap against the kayak as it glides its way toward the shore under the late afternoon sun. The intoxicating sea air is suddenly enhanced by wet floral notes of water lily, sea jasmine and rose as the boat paddles closer to landing.
Clean and luminous marine notes work their ozonic magic on bergamot, jasmine and vetiver.
Crafted with premium quality fragrances and delivered in an elegant colored glass vessel, LAFCO's "Marine" room mists are naturally luxurious and instantly transform the ambiance of any room.
- Essential-oil based fragrances deliver a natural and true scent
- A single spray fills an average-sized room
- Each spray provides between 1-2 hours of lasting fragrance
- Each bottle contains over 750 sprays
- Free of dyes and propellants for a genuinely pure experience
All clearance items are final sale.
LAFCO "Marine" Room Mist
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. LAFCO's wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like LAFCO) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.