Faded cushions sink into creaky wicker furniture, as a gentle breeze visits through the wide porch screens. Clean yet creamy gardenia and jasmine drift in from the yard's dew-laden shrubs, mingling with the ocean air from down the road.
An ocean breeze accord stirs within a lush blend of lemon verbena, lemongrass, gardenia, jasmine and musk.
Hand poured in the USA and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, LAFCO's "Porch" Lemon Verbena candles are naturally luxurious.
Weight: 15.5 oz
Burn time: approximately 90 hours
LAFCO "Porch" Lemon Verbena Candle
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. LAFCO's wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like LAFCO) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.