That enveloping feeling of sanctuary upon entering a hushed, elegant powder room. Its walls are graced with toile wallpaper, and a thoughtfully-placed vase of pink peonies rests on the windowsill, brushing up against its slatted shutters.
Pink rose and peony blossom are sprinkled with a sparkling blend of cassis berries, camelia and powdery musk.
Hand poured in the USA and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, LAFCO's "Powder Room" Duchess Peony candles are naturally luxurious.
Weight: 6.5 ounces
Burn time: approximately 50 hours
LAFCO "Powder Room" Duchess Peony Candle
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. LAFCO's wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like LAFCO) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.