Open jars of clove, pink pepper and nutmeg await measurement as the kitchen's sliding doors open to the deck. Surrounding trees bristle in the chilly breeze, suggesting it just might be cool enough to light a fire.
Smooth cognac splashes over pink peppercorn, clove and nutmeg, then settles into a warm base of patchouli.
Hand poured in the USA and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, LAFCO's "Ranch House" Big Sky candles are naturally luxurious.
Weight: 15.5 oz
Burn time: approximately 90 hours
LAFCO "Ranch House" Big Sky Candle
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. LAFCO's wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like LAFCO) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.